If a parent purchased a whole session:
- The provider will receive an email subject with "6crickets deposit notification"
- The parent will receive a "Purchase Confirmation" email including the amount they paid and the detailed payment plan if there's any.
If a parent purchased drop-ins:
- Providers will get two emails:
- The "6crickets registration notification" email is to notify that there's a registration for this session, if only drop-ins are purchased, it mentions that parents paid 0 and "no days of week" were selected for the session.
- The "Adjustment charge" email for the payment they made for the drop-in days and days they want to drop-in.
- The parent will also get two emails:
- The "Purchase confirmation" email, if only drop-ins are purchased, it mentions they paid $0 with no days of week selected.
- The same "Adjustment charge" email with the amount that's been charged for drop-ins and the days they want to drop-in as you do.