Providers can create an optional discount code to attract customers coming from the internal Microsoft website.
This is how you can create a corporate discount code from the Provider Dashboard (https://www.6crickets.com/provider):
- From the menu on the left, under "Registration Setup", click "Discounts".
- Click the "Discount Codes" tab along the top.
- Click "Add Corporate Discount Code" to create a new discount code.
- From the list of options choose the discount for Microsoft.
- Unit: Choose the unit of the discount, either dollar or percentage-based.
- Amount: Enter the desired numerical amount of the discount.
- Expiration Date: Select an expiration date. You can also leave this blank if you do not want the code to expire.
- Max Uses: This determines how many purchases the code can be used for. This can be left blank for unlimited uses.
- Max Uses Per User: This determines how many purchases one person can make using this code. This can also be left blank for unlimited uses.
- Public: Choosing “Yes” means the discount code will be publicly displayed with the sessions it applies to. You would want this discount code to be public so customers searching for the Microsoft discount code will find your program.
- Click the pink "Save" button when you've entered the desired settings for your new discount code.