Providers can only connect their programs to a school after being authorized. This can be done by adding the provider to a school profile. For a district with multiple schools, this can be done from the district profile, you will be able to authorize the provider to offer classes at all or some of the schools in the district.
- From the dashboard or left menu of the district profile > Manage providers & programs > My providers
- Click the pink "+ Add provider" button > Input the provider's name
- If the provider is already in 6crickets.com, you can select the provider from the dropdown list, the provider will be added
- If the provider is new to 6crickets.com, and doesn't have a provider profile yet, please click "+ New provider" button after inputting the provider's name
- You will have the option to input the detailed information of the provider, or their contact email only > Save
- If the contact email is authorized to access some other provider profiles on 6crickets.com, you will have the option to add the existing provider profile or continue to create a new provider profile.
- Once a new provider profile is created, please notify the contact that they will be able to access the provider profile you just created after logging in to 6crickets with the email. If they don't have a 6crickets account before, please ask them to sign up for a 6crickets account first, then follow this help article to set up their provider profile and programs.
- Once a provider is added to your district, you can click "Add or remove school" link to the right of the provider to add all or some of your schools for that provider to allow the provider to set up sessions at the schools.