When a student is registered for overlapped sessions, there will be a warning message "Sessions overlap" when checking out. However, the warning can be ignored.
Please follow the steps below to check the overlap sessions and unenroll as needed:
1. Login from 6crickets.com and go to the "My schedule" page by clicking the schedule icon directly or clicking your account icon > My schedule.
2. Adjust filters on the top of the page as needed.
- Date range filter: adjust the start/end date if your camps or classes are not within the default date range.
- "Weeks" vs "Days of week": If you are checking camps, it's easier to check by "Weeks", after-school programs are easier to be checked by "Days of week".
3. Waitlist and purchased sessions are listed in different colors. When checking by "Weeks", two camps under the same week may overlap with each other, please double-check the time range to confirm. Please do the same when checking by "Days of week", where the after-school classes are organized by days of the week.
4. To cancel one of the overlapped sessions, click the hamburger icon at the upper left corner of the session > Cancel registration. If it's a free session, the registration will be canceled directly. If it's a paid session, a cancellation request will be sent to the provider, the provider will then cancel and refund per their cancellation policy.