You may want to facilitate a late registration or you may have set up longer sessions with an installment payment plan so families can pay in smaller incremental payments and may want to register mid-season. Here is how to adjust the price and payment schedule for late registrations.
1. From your Dashboard or left menu, under Registration setup, click "Discounts". Create a discount code to prorate the price (How to set up discount codes from the Provider Dashboard).
2. From your Dashboard or left menu, under Camps & Classes, click "Sessions list".
3. Click on the session to open the session settings page.
4. If the session is set up with installment payments, go to the "Pricing" section and find the "Installment Dates". Remove all past installment dates so only future dates are left. This will distribute the prorated session price to future collection dates only. Remember to click on the pink "Save" button to save the updates.
NOTE: Updates to the "Pricing" section of a session apply to future registrations only, existing registrations follow the pricing settings of the purchase.
6. Re-open the session registration if needed (How do I reopen registration for a class?).
7. Copy the registration link from the session's "Share link" button and email it, together with the discount code, to the customer. Remember to close registration once they've registered.