Sessions can have a name to show the minor difference between sessions of the same program, for example, the camps held in different weeks may have different themes.
Setting up from provider dashboard
- Go to the Sessions List page (log in > top menu "Providers" > "My Dashboard" on the page > left menu or dashboard > Camps & Classes > Sessions List)
- Click on the session you want to provide drop-ins to edit the setting of the session. You may need to adjust the filters on the top of the Sessions List page to show the session you want.
- Scroll down to the "Additional options" section at the bottom of the session setup page.
- Click the link for "+ see additional session info (name and details)".
- Fill in "Session name"
- Save" button when finished.
Note that "Session details" will only show up in the purchase confirmation emails, parents will not be able to see the details before making a purchase.
From parents' side:
The session name will be bolded and shown on the top of the session card, easy to be noticed by parents.