Find your instructor dashboard as a new instructor:
Once you are assigned as the instructor for a session from 6crickets, you will receive a notification email with the subject "You are added as an instructor to <program name>" as shown in the sample below. The highlighted link https://www.6crickets.com/instructor will direct you to the Instructor Dashboard. It can also be accessed from the 6crickets homepage > click the green button "Providers" > top menu "Providers" > Instructor Dashboard.
- If you don't yet have a 6crickets user account with the instructor email address, please sign up for a user account. Note it is important to sign up with the email address at which you receive the instructor invitation email so that you can access your Instructor Dashboard. If that email address is associated with your Facebook or Google user account, you can sign up for a user account through Facebook or Google authentication. If not, please enter your first & last name, and email address to sign up. After clicking the “Sign up” button, you’ll receive an email with a temporary password. Use this password the first time you log into 6crickets, then you’ll be prompted to set up your own password. More details can be found here.
Take student attendance:
- Log in and go to your instructor dashboard
- Find the session you want to take attendance on the "My Classes" tab and click "# students registered" link or the "Attendance" button on the lower right of the session to go to the roster page.
- If there is a class today, the "Attendance on" field will be the current date by default. If not, you will need to select a day with the class to check how the attendance UI looks like.
- Take attendance: Click the "Present" or "Absent" button accordingly for each student.
- Sign out a student: When the class has ended and it is time for pickup, click the "Sign out" button next to the name of the student you want to sign out.
- Click the "Show/Hide attributes" button and check any pickup question to see the pickup options for each student.
- Identify who is signing the student out and have them sign in the space provided. Next, click the blue "Sign out" button on the bottom right corner of the window. The student can also be signed-in in a similar way when applicable.
- You can also take attendance for and sign out the student from your mobile phone, please click the hamburger icon to the left of the student's name to find options.