Instructors can contact and communicate with an individual parent or all parents that have students registered in your sessions.
- Log in to your Instructor Dashboard > Click on the "# students registered" link of the session or "Attendance" button to go to the roster page
- Click the Email button to the right of the student to contact the parent of an individual student
- Note that instructors can NOT make refunds, unenroll or transfer students, these can only be done from the provider dashboard.
- To email parents for a student from the mobile phone, please click the hamburger icon to the left of the student name to find the "Email parents" link
- Click the "Email Parents" button on the top to communicate with all parents of this session.
- You will have the option to select an action (send email, get plain email addresses, or get email addresses with names) and the group of students (enrolled/unenrolled, invited/non-invited waitlisted groups).
- Click the pink "Next" button to draft an email for parents or copy the parents' email list.