Setting your COVID safety protocol on your Provider Profile is important for parents to feel confident enrolling their children into in-person classes and camps. Your COVID safety protocol should follow the CDC and local state, county, and district guidelines. For example, here are Kong Academy's safety protocol and the Bellevue School District's safety protocol.
Key elements of a COVID safety protocol are:
- Mask required at all time
- Measure temperature before entry
- Outdoor or well ventilated facilities
- Social distancing 6 feet as much as possible
- Maintain a fixed cohort, no mixing of kids to minimize exposure
- For any COVID exposure, the whole cohort and traced contacts must quarantine
Set up your COVID safety protocol from your Provider Dashboard (https://www.6crickets.com/provider):
- From the menu to the left, under "Camps & Classes", click "Covid-19 Safety Protocol".
- Type, or copy and paste, type your COVID safety protocol into the field provided.
- Click "Save".
Parents can now review your Covid safety protocol for in-person camps and classes when browsing your offerings, and it will be included in the buyer's purchase confirmation email if the session is in-person.