Once you find your student's favorite classes or camps, you can add them to the schedule, or add to cart and make a purchase directly.
I: Add a class or camp to cart
- Click the program card to check when and where the class will happen.
- To see the classes, click on “Show # Sessions” button on the top of the detailed information card, or scroll down to check the details under "Available sessions" section.
- Click the “Add to Cart” button in the session card, or "Show in my schedule" and add to cart from there.
- Click “Add to Cart” next to the student who wants to attend this class. Use the blue +Add students link to add the class for a new child who is not yet listed in your student list, this creates a new student profile in your 6crickets account. After adding the session to your cart, you can either close this window to continue browsing, or you can go to check your cart out.
- If you've done with the program browsing, you can go to the 3-step checkout process by
- Clicking the "Checkout" button as shown in the above screenshot.
- Clicking the shopping cart icon at the top right corner of the website > "Go to Checkout".
II: 3-step checkout process
- The first tab, the “Sessions Selection”, is where you can decide which sessions you want to pay for at that moment. From this page, you can also:
- Enter any discount codes you have been offered.
- Select extended care or lunch package if offered by the provider.
- Check detailed extended care information and cancellation policy.
- Once you’re done here, click the ”Continue to step 2...” button at the bottom right.
- The “Student Profiles” step is where you’ll enter your student’s information, sign any waivers or answer any custom questions asked by the provider and/or school.
- The pink "Fill" label in front of the student's name means some required information is missing, click the student's name to fill. It will turn into a green checkmark once everything is filled out and ready to go to the next step.
- Be sure to click the “Save and Continue” button at the bottom of each tab of your student’s profile. Any field marked with an asterisk is required. You will need to make sure all of the tabs to the left have green checkmarks on them before you can continue to the final step of checkout.
- Click the continue button at the bottom of this page. The screenshot below shows an incomplete student profile.
- At the “Payment” page you just need to fill out your credit card information and then click the “Place Order” button. Once you’ve completed placing your order you will receive a purchase/registration confirmation email with all of the class details. If your registration is for an online session, a video link for the class will be included in the confirmation email, otherwise, the provider of the class will email it to you closer to the session start date.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to our support team anytime. We are available at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can reach us via online chat through our website between 8am and 5pm (Pacific time), Monday to Friday.
How can I view the 6crickets website in a different language (for Chrome)?
Please sign in to leave a comment.