If you have accidentally unenrolled a student, you can move them back into the enrolled list by performing a transfer into the same session.
This is how to perform a student transfer from the Provider Dashboard. (https://www.6crickets.com/provider).
- From the menu to the left, under "Rosters & Analytics", click on "Rosters (Refund, Attendance, Add Stude...".
- Find the session the student is currently in under the “Unenrolled” list, and click the “Unenrolled” link to the right on the session.
- Find the student you want to put back into the class, then click the "Transfer" button to the right of the student's name.
- Use the dropdown menus to choose school/location, program, and session to be for the same session.
- Click "Continue", then you will be shown the details of the transfer allowing you to confirm the transfer.
- Parents will be notified of the transfer by default. If you do not need to notify the parents of the transfer you can remove the check from the box labeled "Notify parents about the transfer?".
- You can also issue a refund here if you need to.
- Click "Make transfer" to move the student back into the “Enrolled” list.
Note: The transfer can still be completed even if you see a notification informing you that the session does not have enough seats.