There are two ways to find the online meeting link for the online camps/classes you purchased.
1. From your schedule
The information for all registered sessions can be found in your schedule. Please follow the steps below to find the video call links for online camps/classes
- Log in to your 6crickets account that's used to make the purchase.
- Click the schedule icon on the top right corner of the page (as shown below)
- Find the session you want to check
- Click the Online link shown on the session card, you’ll be redirected to the online meeting (as shown below).
2. In the purchase confirmation email.
- After registering for any camps/classes, you’ll get a purchase confirmation email, which includes the payment and class details. For online camps/classes, an online meeting link will be included in the “Class information” section as shown below.
- Tips for searching purchase confirmation email:
- The email will be sent to the email address associated with your 6crickets account that was used to make the purchase
- The email is sent from <email@example.com>
- The Subject of the email starts with “Purchase confirmation”
- If you’re using Gmail, please try to input the following filtering information into the search bar on top of your Gmail inbox, as shown below:
- from:(firstname.lastname@example.org) subject:(purchase confirmation)
- In most cases, the link for the whole session should be the same.
- If in some cases, the online link doesn’t work well, possible reasons might be: the link hasn’t been set up correctly, or a password is required.
- Please feel free to contact the provider directly or reach out to <email@example.com>.