When there're lots of programs provided at a school portal page or the public marketplace, you may only want to check the ones for certain providers or keywords.
The first way can be used to search programs by a certain provider, or search by keywords:
- Go to your school portal page or public marketplace
- Click the Search field on the top.
- Input words included in the provider's name or the keyword itself.
- Select what you want to search from the dropdown list
- provider's name always ended with "(provider)"
Another way to search all the programs by a certain provider might be easier when you found a program that interests you:
- Click the program card to check the program details, then scroll down to the bottom of the program card, find "More from <the provider>" to check other programs offered by this provider.