In this help article, we show you how to locate your provider registration portal and publish that at your website or share its link with your customers.
There are two options to integrate 6crickets online registration into your website, by installing the 6crickets registration button on your website or by embedding a widget. Clicking on the button will open your registration portal in a new tab, while the widget allows embedding your registration portal directly on your website.
This is how you will find the code needed for the 6crickets registration button or the widget.
1. From the Provider Dashboard, on the menu to the left under “Your Registration Portal”, click on “Register Button/Link for Your Website”.
2. Select "Button" or "Widget" according to your preference to display the code to paste into your website. The code will show in a grey shaded box.
- If "Button" is selected, the code in the gray box can be modified to better integrate with your website's appearance, just be sure to preserve the pink URL in the hyperlink
- If desired, customize the URL used by the button/ widget to control the initial state of the page:
3. After selecting the button or widget, please copy the code in the grey shaded box and paste it to the place you want to show the button or widget:
- The button will look like this on your website:
- The widget will look like this on your website (with your own programs listed):
Note: At the bottom of the page you’ll have the option to generate URLs for individual programs or sessions. This will allow you to further customize the registration links on your website.