It is important to reach out to satisfied parents and ask them to leave a review. 6crickets automatically collects reviews for classes at 6crickets. It is a great practice to also proactively ask for reviews from your loyal customers in a personal way. Good reviews help increase your enrollments and make you stand out from the crowd. You are able to use your great reviews to promote your programs on your social media accounts.
You can ask any customers who have taken your classes, on 6crickets or not, to leave a review for you by sharing the link to your review page with them.
To get the review link if there is no session listed:
- From the menu on the left, go to "Your Registration Portal" > "Ask for review: get the link".
- Click on "Ask for review: get the link" to copy the review link.
If there are ongoing or upcoming sessions:
- Navigate to either the “Sessions List” or “Rosters” page.
- Menu on the left > Camps & Classes > Sessions List
- Or menu on the left > Roster & Analytics > Rosters (Refund, Attendance, Add Stu...
- Click the "Ask for review" button to the lower right of any session. Pick a specific session if you want to email the enrolled families to review this session.
- This brings up the “Share review link” where you have two options:
- Click the “Copy” button to copy the link to your review page to share with your customers.
- Click the pink “Email parents” button which will allow you to send an email directly from 6crickets to the enrolled families, asking them to leave a review for the session they attended.
If you have any questions you can always reach out to our support team at email@example.com, or via online chat through the blue “Help” button at the lower right corner of our website. We are online between 8am and 5pm (Pacific Time), Monday through Friday.