Word of mouth is a great way to bring more awareness and enrollments to your camps and classes. From the “Sessions List” page of your Provider Dashboard, you can easily share the registration link of a session on Facebook or Twitter. You can also ask your prior customers or the customers who have already enrolled in your classes to spread the word for you.
Sharing the registration link for a specific session:
- Navigate to either the “Sessions List” or “Rosters” page.
- The dashboard or menu on the left > Camps & Classes > Sessions List
- Or, the dashboard or menu on the left > Roster & Analytics > Rosters (Refund, Attendance, Add Stu…
- Click the social media icons to post the registration link to your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Click the pink “Email parents of enrolled” button which will allow you to ask parents to spread the word about your session.
- “Copy” the registration link and email your prior customers (how to email parents)
If you have any questions you can always reach out to our support team at email@example.com, or via online chat through the blue “Help” button at the lower right corner of our website. We are online between 8am and 5pm (Pacific Time), Monday through Friday.