You may have a class that you were hoping to teach, but it was cancelled due to the novel Coronavirus emergency that we've all been experiencing. During this difficult time, many providers have moved their classes online. Please see below for how to best list your classes online for parents from all over the country to find on our online public marketplace. If you're a provider who is using 6crickets for the first time and need information on how to set up, here is an article that will help: How to get started setting up your provider dashboard
1. Create a program for your online sessions to be listed under. Here is our help article on how to create a program: How do I set up a Program from my provider dashboard?
2. After creating a program for your online sessions, you will be taken to "Step 2: add a session", where you will fill out the details of your session as your normally would. The only difference will be setting the "Location".
3. Under "Location" > "Is this session held online?", mark "Yes" (Example below).
4. Paste the video call link for your session in the "Video call link" field. Make sure to include the full URL, including “https://www” or “http://www”.
5. Put any instructions you may have for parents and students in the "Video call instructions" field.
Note: Providing the real video call link is important because the Video call link and the Video call instructions are included in the 6crickets purchase confirmation email and the buyer can add the class with the Join URL directly to their calendar from 6crickets.
If you have many sessions and don’t want to create many meetings in advance, you may use one meeting for all sessions, making sure to use Zoom's Waiting Room feature, which is the default for Zoom meetings. Waiting Room lets you approve participants before joining the meeting. If you elect to use a generic web address as the Video call link, you should clearly state in the video call instructions that a video call link and instructions will be provided before the meeting.
6. For the question "Is this session associated with a school?" mark "Yes" if you're offering the online class in coordination with or on behalf a school, or mark "No" if you're offering the session on your own.
7. Allocate any number of seats open to our public marketplace so they'll be listed together with all other online classes for parents to choose from.
8. Select a time zone for the session (if different from your local time zone)
9. Fill out the rest of the session details as you normally would. If this is your first time setting up a session, here is our help article on how to set up a session: How do I set up a Session from my provider dashboard?
NOTE: Here is our checklist for an attractive program listing that will help you attract more enrollments.