Before listing a program, let’s first explain the two concepts being used: "Programs" and "Sessions".
- Programs outline the What and For Whom of a camp or class. From the parent's perspective, the Program describes what their child will learn and experience. It also defines who can attend by grade or age. A Program is like the parent of a Session.
- Sessions describe the When and Where of a camp or class. This means that one Program can have multiple Sessions under it, and each Session can be on different dates or at different locations
List or edit a program from your provider dashboard
1. Log in > Top menu "Providers" > "My Dashboard" button on the page
2. From the dashboard or menu to the left > "Camps & Classes" > "Programs"
3. Click the pink "+ Add a new program" button to add a new one, or click "Edit program & Its Sessions" button of an existing program to make edits. If you can't find a program on this page, please try to "Show inactive programs".
4. Fill out or edit the details of your program, such as "Program Name", "Categories", "Age range", "Grade", "Program description", and "Price". Any field with a red asterisk is required. Click the pink "Save" button when finished.
NOTE: If you want to enforce the age/grade range of registered students, check "Students outside the age/grade ranges" > "Cannot be registered".
5. You can choose to add or edit a session to the program from the "Sessions" tab as shown in the above screenshot, or "Close" button to exit.
- New sessions of an existing program can also be added from dashboard or left menu > "Camps & classes" > "Sessions List".
6. You can upload or change the image and/or video for the program from "Photos & Video" tab, or "Close" button to exit.
NOTE: Here is our checklist for an attractive program listing which will help attract more enrollments.