6crickets provides a helpful attendance recording feature that allows you to keep track of student attendance on a daily basis, and the records are saved to each class roster.
Here is how you can access the attendance feature from the Instructor Rosters Page on your mobile device.
- Find the session you want to take attendance for and tap on it to bring up the class roster.
- Tap the field labeled “Attendance on”, and choose the date you'd like to take attendance for.
- To mark a student as being present, tap the "✓" next to their name in the roster. To mark a student absent, tap the "X" next to their name.
- To sign a student in with a signature, click the menu icon (hamburger icon) to the left of the student's name and click "Sign in" from the drop-down menu (example below).
- Select the name of the person who is signing the student in and have them sign above the words "Please sign here" and tap the "Sign in" button when they are finished (example below).
- To sign a student out at the end of class repeat steps 4-5 above but select "Sign out".
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com. We can also be reached via live chat through the blue "Help" button on the lower right-hand corner of our website.