The default setting for programs allows registrations if the age/grade requirements are not met, although the parent gets a warning message when adding the session to the cart and needs to acknowledge the mismatch.
If you do not want to allow age/grade mismatched registrations, be sure to select “Students outside the age/grade ranges > Cannot be registered” for the program.
- Sign in to the Provider Dashboard at https://www.6crickets.com/provider.
- From the dashboard or menu to the left, under "Camps & Classes", click on "Programs"
- Click on the "Edit Program & Its Sessions" button for the program you want to update.
- Scroll down to “Students outside the age/grade ranges” and select “Cannot be registered”.
- Remember to save your update by clicking on the pink “Save” button at the bottom of the page.
Note: For classes and camps starting after June 1, the system uses the grade in the Fall to determine the grade match. Consequently, session rosters of summer camps after June 1 show the student's grades in the Fall of the upcoming school year. For classes and camps prior to June 1, for example spring camps, the grade match is based on the grade in the Spring of the ongoing school year to assure the correct grade of the student.