If more information than what's in the default registration form is needed, custom questions could be set up. These questions are presented to parents who want to purchase classes listed for your district. This is how you can set them up from the district dashboard.
- From the dashboard or the menu to the left > Student Registration Setup > Customize Registration Form.
- Click on any of the special questions or the pink "Add a New Question" button.
- Type your question.
- Then choose between "Free form" or "Dropdown".
- Free form will allow parents to type whatever they wish in a text field.
- Dropdown will allow parents to choose from a list of items that you set.
- Set the question to be active and choose if the question is required to be answered or not.
- Click "Save" once you have set up the question to your liking.
- "Need this answer for waitlist or lottery": If this option is checked, the question will be asked when parents add their kids to the waitlist or lottery.
- "Want an answer per session": If the answer to the question might be different per session, please check this option, so parents will need to answer this question for each session they purchase.
- Questions only for some sessions: Please select "Only sessions selected below" for "Ask the students who register for the following sessions:" and select the sessions the question will be applied to.
Where to find answers:
- Answers to the custom questions can be found in the downloaded roster.csv.
- Check from the roster page (Rosters & analytics > Session rosters > find the session that you want to see the rosters for > click on the blue “Enrolled” link)
- . Once you access the roster, Click the “Show/Hide attributes” button in the left corner, select the custom questions, and answers to the questions will then show up on the roster.
- You can also click on the student name to check that student's info, which includes their answers to the custom questions.