Setting up seasons is a great way to organize the classes on a school’s registration portal, and to make sure the classes held at all your schools have a unified registration period and the same skipped dates. This is how you set up a season from the district dashboard.
- From the dashboard or the menu on the left > Manage Providers & Programs > Seasons.
- Click on the pink “+ Add a New Season” button.
- Or click the pen icon next to the season name to edit the setting for an existing season.
- Fill out or edit the information for the season (season start/end date, registration start/end date, skip dates, etc.) The fields with an asterisk are required.
To apply the season setting over the sessions held in one of your schools:
- From the dashboard or the menu on the left > Basic setup > My schools
- Toggle the "District manages seasons" button for each school in your district. The district season will be applied to all sessions of the schools that have the button on.
- The season start and end dates do not need to be exact. As long as the start and end dates of the sessions overlap with the dates you set for the season, the season settings will be automatically applied.
- This will make sure that all sessions have the same registration period and skipped dates. The season setting from the district profile will override the settings by the providers, they will see a warning message when trying to edit those fields from their end:
- Here is a screenshot of the registration period settings from the provider’s perspective.
[NOTE] A season's skip dates and registration start/end dates will apply to a session when
- The season's start/end date range overlaps the session's start/end date range, and
- The season's registration start date is earlier than (not the same as) the session start date, and
- The season's registration end date is earlier than (not the same as) the session end date.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to our support team. We can be reached at email@example.com, or you can contact us via online chat through our website.