With the draft/publish feature, districts are able to approve their session listings before publishing them to parents. You can configure all the sessions that start after a certain date (say, after the quarter start date) to be in draft mode -- meaning that parents will not be able to see these sessions until they are published.
1. Set up a draft start date from your school dashboard.
- Go to the district dashboard > left menu > "Register link/button" > "Registration button for district's Website" page
- Scroll down to "Additional Settings For Your Registration Portal"
- Configure the "Draft start date" so that all the sessions that start after this date will be in draft mode. For example, this can be the next quarter/semester start date. Sessions in draft mode can only be seen by school authorized users and the school's class providers' authorized users.
- NOTE that the draft/publish feature for the district portal page will only work when the district portal has marketplace view (either default to be marketplace, or show both views)
2. View the sessions in draft mode from your district portal
- Go to your district portal, please toggle the top button to "See all programs" side if not already.
- The sessions in draft mode will not show up by default, click "More filters" on the top > Scroll down to "Advanced options" at the bottom of the pop-up window > select "Include draft sessions" > Done
- The sessions in draft mode are labeled in "Week view" but they will look the same as the ongoing sessions in "Program View".
- The session in draft mode can be cancelled from the "Week view" by clicking the trash can icon of the session card.
3. Publish the sessions in draft mode
- Go to the school dashboard > left menu > "Register Link/Button" > "Registration Button for School's Website" page > "Additional Settings For Your Registration Portal" > Remove the date from "Draft start date" > Save.
- Permitted users: On a district portal, authorized/viewer users of the district and its selected schools & providers are allowed to see the draft view. Authorized users of the district can set the draft start date.
- The district draft start date applies only to schools that don't set their own draft start date.