You can use our waitlist feature to control who you want to register for a camp or class. If you want to save a seat for a specific student and allow them to register early this article will show you how to do just that.
Keep in mind that the waitlist option is displayed to parents only when the session has no available seats. Students can join the waitlist before and during the registration period, but not after registration ends for a session. However, students that have been invited from the waitlist can register for a session regardless if registration is open or not and even if the class is full.
- From the menu to the left, click "Roster & Analytics", then click "Rosters (Refunds, Attendance, Add Stude..."
- Find the session you want the student to join and click it to open the session edit window. If you cannot find the session you're looking for, you may need to adjust the filter settings at the top of the session list.
- Scroll down until you see "Seats" and make sure the "Maximum Number of Seats to Sell" is set to "0".
- If registration has already ended, scroll down until you see "Dates & Times" or click "Dates & times" on the left. Change the "Registration end time" to a date in the future.
- Click the pink "Save" button at the bottom of the session edit window.
Now, when parents register for your class, they won't be able to add your class to their cart and checkout automatically. Rather, they will be presented with the option to add themselves to your class waitlist. Once a parent adds their student to your class waitlist, you will be able to click the "Waitlist: #" link on the Roster list page to view who is on your waitlist. From there, you can click "Invite" next to the student's name you choose to register for your class.
NOTE: Enrichment Coordinators have the ability to hard-set a registration start and end date/time for all sessions held at their school by setting season dates through their school portal. If you cannot change the registration end date, please contact the enrichment coordinator at the related school, and they will be able to update this for you.
Please let the 6crickets tech support team know if you have any questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org