Sometimes, you may want to allow a student to attend a single day of a session without registering for the whole session. These are called "drop-ins". Here is how to set them up:
- Go to the Sessions List page (log in > top menu "Providers" > "My Dashboard" on the page > left menu or dashboard > Camps & Classes > Sessions List)
- Click on the session you want to provide drop-ins to edit the setting of the session. You may need to adjust the filters on the top of the Sessions List page to show the session you want.
- Scroll down to the "Additional options" section at the bottom of the session setup page.
- Click the link for "+ add drop-in price and seats".
- Fill in "Drop-in price" and "Max number of drop-in seats (per date)"
- The number of drop-in seats is separate from the max # of seats for the session, since we don't want the drop-in students to take the seats from the full session registrations. You may not want to set drop-in seats if the session tends to be sold out quickly.
- Click the "Save" button when finished.
Parents' view of the sessions with drop-in options
- When parents view the program cards on the registration portal, sessions that have drop-in days available will be marked with “Drop-ins welcome”. Clicking the “Show # sessions” button, will show parents which sessions offer drop-in days. Sessions that offer drop-in days will be marked with “Drop-ins welcome” along with the price per day.
- Parents will be able to register for drop-in days even if registration for the regular session is closed.
If you only want to offer drop-in seats for a session
- For example, for a re-occurring one-time program, or if you don't want purchases of the whole session. Please set the registration end date to a past date. Parents will see the options for the drop-ins only.