Read-only users will be able to check the rosters of your district profile, but they can't make any cancellation or refund etc.
To set up a read-only roster account from the school district level, please follow the steps:
- Log into your school district profile.
- Dashboard or left menu > Basic Setup > District Profile.
- Input the email of the read-only account into the textbox for "Viewer Users, who can only view this district's information".
- Click "Save".
For the owner of the read-only account:
- Log into their 6crickets account (They need to sign up first if not already)
- Top menu "Schools & districts" > Click the top menu "Schools & districts" again > Read-only district rosters
- They will be able to check "Session Rosters" and use "Customer Browsing" feature from there.