When the new season starts, a new listing announcement email could be sent to all parents who had registered for previous sessions by following these steps:
- Log in from 6crickets homepage > Click the yellow button for "Districts & Schools" > "My Dashboard" button on the page > School Dashboard
- Left menu or Dashboard > "Rosters & Analytics" > "Session Rosters"
- Remove the default date for the "Ends on or after" field. To do so, click the "Not ended" button then click the "Advanced" link from the drop-down menu, then erase the date in the "Ends on or after" field (example below).
- Fill the date in the "Starts on or after" and/or "Ends on or before" fields to show the sessions you want.
- For example, if you want to show all sessions before 2019 Fall, you could just input 7/1/2019 into "Ends on or before" field. Or, if only sessions from 2019 Spring need to be shown, please keep 7/1/2019 in the field "Ends on or before", input "2/1/2019" (or any date works for your school) into "Starts on or after".
- Check the box in front of "Email parents" button to select all sessions filtered.
- Wait until the "Email parents" button lights up, click the button to send emails to the parents who registered, waitlist and/or unenrolled for the filtered sessions by selecting designated students only.