Sometimes when classes are very popular a new session is created to take in the extra students on the waitlist. Then there are times when a parent will change their mind on the class they want while their child is on a waitlist for a different session. The steps below will show you how you can send an invite to a waitlisted student for a different session.
From the School Dashboard (https://www.6crickets.com/school-admin):
- From the menu to the left, under “Rosters & Analytics”, click on “Session Rosters”.
- Find the session that contains the waitlisted student, and click “Waitlist: #” link to the right.
- Click the checkbox next to the students’ names that you want to send an invite to.
- Click the arrow on the “Invite selected students” button, found at the top of the waitlist.
- Click “Invite to register for a different session” from the drop-down list.
- Select the Provider then select the session from the drop-down menus, and click the “Invite” button.
- You may edit the email template provided, then click the “Send Email” button. Please keep the registration link in the email.
After sending the email the student will be moved to the waitlist of the new session and will be added to the parent’s cart. The parent will just need to follow the registration link in the email and complete checkout.
The session does not need available seats nor does registration need to be open for the parent to complete registration.
How to manage waitlists as a Provider
How to remove my student from the waitlist of a session?
As a school coordinator, how can I create a waitlist for one of our classes?
When adding students to the class from waitlist, is it necessary for me to increase the capacity?
Does the MIN class size have any effect on registration? Does it create a waitlist until the class roster passes the minimum?