Some parents have used our receipts for dependable care tax, however, whether or not an enrichment fee is eligible for Dependent Care FSA (DCFSA) should be determined by your tax professional. You should consult with them regarding how to get the reimbursement out of that account.
If you need to find provider Tax IDs for tax purposes, you can find them in your receipts - here is how you can do it:
- First, log into your 6crickets account from 6crickets homepage
- Click on the account icon at the upper right corner of the page.
- From the dropdown menu, click on "Order history".
- Each of your receipts will have the provider's tax ID listed on it if the provider has included their Tax ID in their business profile.
- If you don't see the provider's tax ID information on your receipt and you need to ask them for it, you can find the provider's contact email address at the bottom of each receipt next to the words "Provider email".
- Alternatively, you can check the purchase/enrollment confirmation email received from 6crickets. The provider’s tax ID would appear under "Seller information" if available.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org