If you want to list classes or make changes to your programs and sessions using the power user interface, here is how you can do it:
- From your Provider Dashboard menu on the left, underneath “Camps & Classes”, click on “Programs” or “Sessions List”.
- From the “Programs & Sessions” page, click on the downward pointing arrow next to the “Interface for power users” button on the right side of the page (example below).
- A dropdown menu with three options will appear; “Camp/Class Locations”, “Programs”, and “Sessions and Seats” (example below). Click on the section you wish to make changes to. For the purposes of this tutorial, we will go through each section one by one.
- If you click on “Camp/Class Locations”, you will be taken to the power user interface for Camp/Class Locations. If you’d like to add a location for one of your camps or classes, click the pink “Add a Location” button and fill out all required details in the form, then click the pink “Save” button at the bottom of the form. Alternatively, you can upload your location contacts by clicking the pink “Upload” button (example below).Please note: If you are setting up sessions for a school, you do not need to create a location for the school. Instead, you can select the school when creating your sessions in the "Sessions and Seats" section.
- If you click on the “Programs” tab, you will be taken to the power user interface for programs. To add a program, click on the pink “Add a Program” button. To copy a program instead of making a new one, click the pink “Copy Program(s)” button (example below). By clicking the link that says “Show Image, Video Upload, Display Order, Provider URL Columns”, you are able to upload or change a photo or video for your program, change the order that your programs are displayed in, or show the Provider URL column. 6. If you click on the “Sessions and Seats” tab, you will be taken to the power user interface for Sessions. To add a session, click the pink “Add a Session” button. To copy a session instead of making a new one, click the pink “Copy Session(s)” button (example below). To update sessions, first, pull the relevant columns using the "Select columns to show" at the top, then select the checkboxes of the sessions you like to update. Use the "Select Column for Update" to edit the column. Remember to click the pink "save" button at the top after updating the individual columns.
NOTE: Here is our checklist for an attractive program listing that will help attract more enrollments.