You may need to add or delete pickup contacts from your child's profile. Here is how you would do it:
1. Once logged into your 6crickets account, click on your email icon at the top right corner of the page.
2. From the dropdown menu that appears, select "Edit students".
3. Click on the name of the child whose pickup contacts you would like to edit.
4. Click on the "Pickup Contacts" tab on the left side of the registration form, then click "Add New Contact". Or if you've added pickup contacts for other students on your profile, you can copy the pickup contacts to this student's profile.
5. Fill in the pickup contact details and hit the pink "Enter" button when finished.
6. For existing pickup contacts, you can delete any contacts you don't want by clicking the trash can icon next to any pickup contact's name, or you can click the pen icon next to the trash can to edit your pickup contacts.
7. When you're finished, click the pink "Save and Continue" button to continue.