When you first join 6crickets, you will need to add your students to your profile to make registrations for them. It’s also very important to be sure your child’s details, such as emergency contacts, are accurate and up-to-date so that providers and enrichment coordinators have the correct information in case of an emergency. This is how you can add a new student profile or update an existing student profile.
- After logging into your 6crickets account, click on your email icon at the top right corner of our website.
- From the drop-down menu click “Edit students”.
- To add a new student profile, click "Add New student" button will add a new "Unnamed" student to the student list.
- To edit a student profile, click the name of the student to edit a student's profile.
- Using the different category tabs to the left, you can navigate through the different sections of your child’s profile, add information or make changes.
- Only the fields with a * are required fields, others are optional.
- Be sure to click the pink “Save and Continue” button at the bottom of each section to save your changes before moving onto another section.
- If a category tab is filled correctly and saved, there will be a green checkmark below the tab name, else, the tab will be labelled with "FILL", which means you either need to fill in some required information, or the updates on that tab haven't been saved yet. The student will be labelled with "Fill" if at least one tab hasn't been filled or saved correctly.
Note: You may see that your child accidentally shows your first name. This is most likely an issue with the autofill feature of your browser. We recommend manually typing the name to avoid this issue.
Note: Registration confirmation emails and class reminder email notifications are sent to all Parents and Guardians associated with your child's profile. If you do not want a parent or guardian to receive these notifications, you can instead add them to the "Emergency Contacts" and/or "Pickup Contacts" sections of your student's profile.