Whether you are a provider or an enrichment coordinator, you can view the timestamp of when a parent signed the provider’s or school’s waiver. When a waiver is set up by the provider or the school, it is presented to parents during checkout. Parents are required to agree to and digitally sign the waiver before they can complete their child’s class registration.
This is how you can view the date the waiver was signed for a student from the respective dashboard:
- From the menu on the left, under “Rosters & Analytics”, click on
- “Rosters (Refund, Attendance, Add Stude…)” from the Provider Dashboard.
- “Session Rosters” from the School Dashboard.
- Find the session the child is registered to and click on the “Enrolled” link to the right.
- Click the Student’s name from the roster list. The timestamp will be labeled as either “School Waiver Signed Date” or “Waiver Signed Date”.
This is an example of a student profile with a school waiver signed timestamp.
Feel free to reach out to us anytime you have questions or feedback for us. You can reach our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us via online chat through the help button on our website.