You may need to manually add a student to a class roster. This is how you can do that from the School Dashboard (https://www.6crickets.com/school-admin).
- From the menu on the left, under "Rosters and Analytics", click on "Session Rosters".
- Find the session you want to add the student to, and click on the hamburger icon (three horizontal lines) on the right. If you can't find the session, you may need to adjust the filters at the top of the page.
- Click "Roster" from the dropdown menu.
- Click the "Add Student" button at the top of the roster list.
- On the "Buyer Details" tab, enter the parent's email address. If this parent does not have a 6crickets account one will be created for them and they will be emailed a temporary password with instructions.
- Under the "Student Details" tab you will have the option to manually enter the student's details, or "Copy Student Details" from an existing student profile. If you are manually entering the student details, be sure to click "Save and Continue" at the bottom of each tab of the student's profile.
NOTE: You will only be able to copy student details from students who have previously registered for sessions held at your school.
- On the "Payment" tab, you have the option to enter a discount code. You may want to use this option for your scholarship students.
For the question, "Would you like to make purchase using credit card?", you have two options:
- Select "Yes, I have access to buyer's credit card" then you can enter the parent's credit card details.
- Select "No, buyer paid for session by other means" if you don't want to generate a payment request. This option is helpful if the parent is paying by cash or check.
NOTE: Early registration and sibling discounts will be automatically calculated into the final price the parents pays. You need to set up a discount code and enter it at this step if the parent qualifies for more discounts.
- Click "Add Student" once all details have been entered, and the registration will be processed.
The parent will receive a confirmation email about the registration, and they will be able to access their child's schedule from their 6crickets account. If the student profile needs to be updated the parent can do this by signing into their user account, and clicking on "Edit Students" under the email address menu at the top right of the 6crickets website.
Once the student is added, and before parents accept the manually added session, there will be an exclamation mark and a pen icon next to the student's name on the roster, and you will be able to edit the student's info by clicking the pen icon.
You can also click on the student name on the roster to check the "Register by" section to check who added the student manually.