To set up a read-only roster account from the school level, please follow the steps:
- Log into your school profile.
- Left menu > Basic Setup > School Profile.
- Input the email of the read-only account into the textbox for "Viewer Users, who can only view this school's information".
- Click the pink "Save" button.
For the owner of the read-only account:
- Log into their 6crickets account
- Input "https://www.6crickets.com/school-view" into the address bar of their browser. Or go to 6crickets > "Schools & districts" > click the top menu "Schools & districts" > "Read-only school rosters".
- They will be able to check "Unified Rosters", "Session Rosters" and use the "Customer Browsing" feature from there.