Early registration discount have been primarily used for summer camps, but they can be used for any type of class your listing on 6crickets. To set up an early registration discount you first want to sign into the Provider Dashboard (https://www.6crickets.com/provider).
- From the menu on the left, under "Registration Setup", click on "Discounts". Then click the "Early Registration" tab.
- Select the discount unit, either $ or %.
- Enter the discount amount.
- Then you get to choose between two options to define what's early.
- Number of "days before class starts". This is good if you want the discount to apply to sessions that all have different start dates. This will affect all sessions open for registration.
- Set a specific date the parents need to register by. This is mostly used for seasonal camps. This will only affect sessions based on the date you set "for sessions starting on or after".
- Click the pink "Save" button once you have entered your desired settings.
Note: If you want to generally offer an early registration discount, but want to make an exception for certain sessions, you should not use an early registration discount, but use a public discount code with an expiration date instead.