To extend the registration end date for all sessions held at your school, please first log into your school's 6crickets account. Then follow these steps:
1. From the menu to the left, click "Student Registration Setup", then click "Configure Seasons"
2. Click on the registration period you wish to make changes to (example below).
3. From the window that appears, make any changes you like to the "Registration end time" and click the pink "Save" button when finished.
Two things to note:
1. If you remove the registration end date/time from the current season, it will not update the registration end date for any sessions, but it will allow your providers to change the registration end date from their provider profile.
2. If you update the registration end date to a future date, and some sessions have ended before that date, the registration for those sessions will not be extended to the new date, since the system won't allow the registration end date to be later than the last day of a session.