For various reasons, a parent may not be able to complete the online registration process, and you may need to manually add the student to your camp or class roster. This is how you can do that from your Provider Dashboard (https://www.6crickets.com/provider).
- From the dashboard or the menu on the left (by hovering the mouse over the green bar on the left), under "Roster & Analytics", click on "Rosters (Refund, Attendance, Add Stude...".
- Find the session you want to add the student to and click on the "Enrolled" link to the right. If you can't find the session, you may need to adjust the filters at the top of the page.
- Click the "Add Student" button at the top of the roster list.
- Please select days of the week to register on "Roster/Session Details" tab if the session has sub-day selection.
- On the "Buyer Details" tab enter the parent's email address. If this parent does not have a 6crickets account, one will be created for them and they will be emailed a temporary password with instructions.
- Under the "Student Details" tab you will have the option to manually enter the student's details, or copy the details from an existing student profile. If you are manually entering the student details, only the fields with a * are required and be sure to click "Save and Continue" at the bottom of each tab on the student's profile.
NOTE: You will only be able to copy student details for students who have previously registered for one of your sessions.
- On the payment tab, you have the option to enter a discount code (how to create one) to alter the session price.
For the question, "Would you like to make purchase using credit card?", you will have two options.
- Select "Yes, I have access to buyer's credit card" so you can enter the Parent's credit card details.
- Select "No, buyer paid for session by other means" if you don't want to generate a payment request. This option is helpful if the parent is paying by cash or check.
NOTE: Early registration and sibling discounts will be automatically calculated into the final price the parents pays. If the parent is paying a cheaper price still, then you can setup a discount code and enter it at this step.
- Click "Add Student" once all details have been entered, and the registration will be processed.
The parent will receive a confirmation email about the registration, and they will be able to accept the session into their child's schedule to show the session on the schedule of their 6crickets account.
If the student profile needs to be updated, the parent can do this by signing into their user account, and clicking on "Edit Students" from the email address menu at the top right of the 6crickets website.
The manual registration that is not yet accepted into the parent's schedule is indicated by an exclamation mark icon and a blue pencil icon to the right of the student's name. Click on the pencil icon to update the student details. The icons will disappear and you will no longer be able to edit the student details once the parent has accepted the student into their schedule.