6crickets offers marketing services where you can list your camps and classes for free on our Marketplace, and gain exposure from a captive parent audience. You can learn more about this service here: www.6crickets.com/marketing
Below are instructions on how you can list your camps or classes on our Marketplace. Instructions for listing your online sessions can be found here.
- Log in to the Provider Dashboard at https://www.6crickets.com/provider.
- Please follow the steps to create program and sessions, if you've already had sessions set up, please skip step 2 and go to step 3.
- From the menu to the left, under "Camps & Classes", click on "Programs"
- If you have not yet created a Program for this camp or class, click on "Add a new program", and follow the directions till you get to create a new session. Program is for What (program description) and For Whom (age/grade range), session is for When and Where.
- Otherwise, click on "Edit Program & its Sessions" button for the camp or class you want to list on the marketplace. Then click on the "Sessions" tab at the top, and click "Add a new session" to add a new session.
- If it's not a before/after school class offered at a school, please scroll down to "Seats" setting, check "Market seats at the 6crickets.com marketplace?", select "Yes, all seats" or "Yes, some seats", for the question "How would you like to market this session? *"
- If you selected "Yes, some seats" then enter the number of seats you want open for registrations through the marketplace.
- Finish updating or filling out the other information for your session then click save.
- If it's a before/after school class offered at a school, seats could be opened to the public marketplace from the power user page, more information could be found here.
This will allow your session to be listed on our marketplace where parents can search and find your camps and classes.
NOTE: Here is our checklist for an attractive program listing which will help attract more enrollments.
How to list your online sessions.