6crickets provides multiple ways for you to communicate with parents. You can communicate with parents across all or some of your sessions, with an individual or a few parents.
The email can be sent directly from the Provider Dashboard, or the email addresses can be copied to be used in an email application of your choice.
First, log in to your Provider Dashboard > from the dashboard or the menu to the left > Camps & classes > Sessions list. You can also go to Rosters by Roster & analytics > Rosters (Refund, Attendance, Add Stude...
Communicate with parents from ALL or SOME sessions:
- Use the filters on the top of the sessions list to help you find the sessions you're looking for. For example, if you want to email your prior customers, you can click "Not ended" filter and select "Ended" to show the ended sessions.
- Check the boxes to the left of the sessions to select the ones you want to send an email to. Click the "Email parents" button at the top of the sessions list.
- From the page that opens, you will be able to select an action and students:
- Actions include "send email", "get plain email addresses", or "get email addresses with names"
- The group of students includes enrolled, unenrolled, invited, and non-invited waitlisted group
- Then click the pink "Next" button.
- If you chose "send email", you will be prompted with a blank email for you to fill out as you like. Once you're done, click the pink "Send" button.
- If you select to get email addresses, you can then copy all the parents' email addresses (with names), then paste them into your own email application.
Communicate with all or some parents registered for a SINGLE session:
- Find the session > Click the "Enrolled: #" link at the right part of the session.
- Email the parent of one student: click the "Email" button to the right of the student
- Email all parents registered for this session: Click the "Email Parents" button at the top left of the roster list. You will be given the option to select an action (send email, get plain email addresses, or get email addresses with names) and the group of students (enrolled/unenrolled, invited/non-invited waitlisted groups).
- Then click the pink "Next" button to draft an email for parents or copy the parents' email list.