If you offer a class, or extended care, where parents get to choose which day of the week they want their child to attend, this article will show you how to set up a session which will do just that! Follow these instructions from the Provider Dashboard (https://www.6crickets.com/provider).
- From the menu to the left, under "Camp & Classes", click on "Sessions List".
- Click the pink "+ Add a new session" button.
- Fill out the details for the class, making sure you select all the days of the week the class runs on. The "Maximum number of seats to sell" applies to each day of the week separately.
- Mark the box next to the words "Allow registration for a subset of days of week". This option will only appear when you select more than one day of the week.
- Scroll down until you see "Pricing", or click the "Pricing" tab to the left side of the session window, then select how you want to specify a price. You can select either "Specify a price for each number of days a parent could select" or "Specify a price for each day of the week".
- You can also set up a discount for additional seats per day.
- Continue filling out the session details as required and click the pink "Save" button when finished.
Now, when parents choose this session they will be presented with the option to choose which days of the week they want their child to attend your class. Feel free to view your registration portal to see how this will look to parents.
For day-selection sessions, since there are multiple prices and multiple discounted prices, it's easier to see/edit them all in one place. So, additional-seat discounts can be set up in the "Pricing" section of the edit-session page instead of the "Additional options" section.
Day-selection sessions do not offer the option of applying the provider-wide additional-seat discount from the discounts page. The bundle name still works for the day-selection sessions.
If you have any questions or feedback for us, you can send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.