If you need additional information that our default registration form does not ask, you can set up custom questions. These questions are presented to parents during the checkout process. This is how you can set them up from the Provider Dashboard (https://www.6crickets.com/provider).
- From the menu to the left, under "Registration Setup", click on "Custom Questions".
- Click on the pink "Add a New Question" button.
- Type your question.
- Then choose between "Freeform" or "Dropdown".
- Freeform allows parents to type whatever they wish in a text field.
- Dropdown will allow parents to choose from a list of items that you set.
- You will also have the option to choose if the question is required to be answered or not.
- Please check "Need this answer for waitlist or lottery" if applicable.
- If the question is only applicable to one or a specific set of sessions, please select "Only sessions selected below" and select all applicable sessions.
- Click "Save" once you have set up the question to your liking.
You can view the answers to these questions from each child's registration information. You can also set up a custom roster so you can have a list of these answers easily available. Here is a link to an article on how to create custom rosters: How to create a custom roster from the Provider's Dashboard