6crickets provides a helpful attendance recording feature that allows you to keep track of student attendance on a daily basis, and the records are saved to each class roster.
This is how you can access the attendance feature from the Provider Dashboard (https://www.6crickets.com/provider).
- From the menu on the left, under "Roster & Analytics", click on "Rosters (Refund, Attendance, Add Stude...".
- Find the session you want to take attendance for and click on the "Enrolled: #" link on the right side. Note: you can use the filters at the top of the page if you have a lot of sessions to search through.
- Click "Show/take attendance" button > the "Attendance on" field will be set to today's date if there's a class today, else, you can select a date with a class to check how the UI looks like.
- Click the "Present" or "Absent" for all students to take attendance for them.
- If you would like to sign a student in, click the "Sign in" button next to the student's name, identify who is signing the student in, have them sign in the space provided and click the "Sign in" button to save the signature. This will also mark the student as present.
- When class has ended and it is time for pickup, click the "Sign out" button next to the name of the student you want to sign out, identify who is signing the student out and have them sign in the space provided. Next, click the blue "Sign out" button on the bottom right corner of the window (example below).
- You can also take attendance for and sign out the student from your mobile phone, please click the hamburger icon to the left of the student's name to find options.