You can easily process refunds from the School Dashboard at https://www.6crickets.com/school-admin. You can initiate a full or partial refund, choose to unenroll the student or keep them on the roster. You also have a record of your refunds and unenrollments in your session rosters.
This is how you can process the refund as an Enrichment Coordinator:
- From the menu on the left under "Roster & Analytics", click "Session Rosters"
- Find the session the student is in, and click on the "Enrolled: #" link to the right. If you need it, you can use the various filters at the top of this page to help narrow your search.
- Find the child you want to refund, and click the "Refund" button to the right.
- Enter the amount you want to refund to the parent. Check the box next to "Full Refund" if you want to issue a full refund. Note that our system will automatically calculate the school management fee (if applicable) into the refund, and a total refund amount will be shown.
- Click the checkbox next to the student's name if you also want to unenroll them from the class roster.
- Click "Make the Refund".
This will begin the process of Stripe processing the refund to the Parent, and they will receive an email notifying them that the refund has been processed. Keep in mind that Parents will receive their refund in their account between 5 to 10 business days.
When a refund was issued from the provider's Stripe account, the refund goes to 6crickets, not directly to the buyer, and we don't get notified. That's why the description we attached to every payment ends with ** REFUND AT 6CRICKETS.COM, NOT STRIPE.COM. Please ALWAYS interact with your 6crickets provider/school dashboard for refunds.