Sometimes you may need to send a bulk email to all the parents of a class. What's nice is that there is a feature on the rosters page of the provider and school-admin dashboard that will allow you to do this.
- Sign in to the School-Admin Dashboard (www.6crickets.com/school-admin) > under "Rosters & Analytics" click "Session Rosters". You'll also find "Session Rosters" on the menu to the left under "Rosters & Analytics".
- Find the session > Click the "Enrolled: #" link at the right part of the session.
- Email the parent of one student: click the "Email" button to the right of the student
- Email all parents registered for this session: Click the "Email Parents" button at the top left of the roster list.
- You will be given the option to select an action (send email, get plain email addresses, or get email addresses with names) and the group of students (enrolled/unenrolled, invited/non-invited waitlisted groups). You can further expand the group of students to see the respective student list and select individual students only. Then click the pink "Next" button to draft an email for parents or copy the parents' email list.