If you'd like to see all your receipts and the tax I.D. of each provider for tax purposes, here is how you can do it:
- First, log into your 6crickets account from 6crickets homepage and click on the account icon at the upper right corner of the page.
- From the dropdown menu that appears, click "Order history".
- Each of your receipts will have the provider's tax ID listed on it if the provider has included that information in their business profile.
- If you don't see the provider's tax ID information on your receipt and you need to ask them for it, you can find the provider's contact email address at the bottom of each receipt next to the words "Provider email".
- Some parents have used our receipts for dependent care tax, however, whether or not an enrichment fee is eligible for Dependent Care FSA (DCFSA) in your specific case should be determined by your tax professional. You should consult with them regarding how to get the reimbursement out of that account.
- All installment payments history (both paid payments and unpaid scheduled payments) will be listed in the order history as well.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com