There may be times when enrichment coordinators will need to create new classes held at their school for a provider. This article explains how to do that, and all the details you will need to know when creating a class on behalf of a class provider.
- Sign in at "Schools", found at the top of the 6crickets website, then click on "My Dashboard".
- Under "Manage Providers & Programs", click "Edit Sessions". This is also found on the menu to the left.
- Choose a Provider from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a Program from the drop-down menu, or click "Add a Program" if the Program is not in the list.
- Click "Add a Session", and fill out the details for the new session.
- Click "Save"
You will see the new session card listed, and you will have the ability to edit it as you like by clicking on the "Edit" button.
Important things to note:
- Providers need to be added to the School's Profile before new classes can be created for that Provider.
- New classes cannot be created for incomplete Provider Profiles.
- Providers will need to upload an image for any new programs created by Enrichment Coordinators.
NOTE: Here is our checklist for an attractive program listing which will help attract more enrollments.