To offer after-school enrichment classes at schools, you may be required to submit various forms, such as building permits, liability insurance, and background checks for the school's approval. With 6crickets, you no longer need to continually send copies of your forms to many different schools. Instead, you can simply upload all your forms to 6crickets and authorize school enrichment coordinators to review your forms. Here is how you can upload your forms and grant access to schools:
1. Log into your Provider Dashboard at www.6crickets.com/provider
2. From the menu on the left, under "Basic Setup", click on "Upload Vendor Forms".
3. To upload a vendor form, click the pink "+ Upload a new form" button and select which type of vendor form you'd like to upload from the dropdown menu that appears.
4. Click anywhere in the grey box that says "Select or drop file (jpg, png or pdf preferred) from your computer (max 10MB)" to upload a file directly from your computer, or drag and drop the file into this box.
5. You can also upload any required forms for your instructors by selecting the option for "Instructor Forms". Select an existing instructor from the dropdown menu that appears or click the "+ New Instructor" button to add a new instructor. Next, click the pink "+ Upload a new form" button to upload forms for the instructor.
6. Once you have uploaded your forms, you will need to authorize a school coordinator so they can view them. To authorize a school coordinator to view your forms, click the pink "+ Add a school" button toward the top of the page (example below).
7. Enter the school name, phone number, and especially the email address of the school coordinator who is requesting your forms in the fields that appear, then click the pink "Save" button.