This article will show you how to upload a picture, image, or a video for a specific program through your Provider Dashboard. (https://www.6crickets.com/provider)
- From the menu to the left, under "Camps & Classes", click on "Programs".
- Click the pink "Edit Program & Its Sessions" button under the program you wish to add a photo or video to.
- Click the "Media" tab at the top of the page.
- To add a picture to your program, click anywhere in the gray box labeled "Program Image" and find the image on your computer that you want to upload. Alternatively, you can drag & drop an image into the box.
- If you'd like to upload a video, input the link into the "Program Youtube video link" field or the "Program Vimeo Video" field.
- Click the pink "Save" button once you have uploaded your image and/or video.
You can also upload 3 additional images from the "Logo, Images, and Video" page. You'll find this on the menu to the left under "Basic Setup".
Images need to be more wide than tall with an aspect ratio of 3:2. They should be at least 1200 pixels wide, otherwise, they may be cropped. Red and yellow stripes on the preview indicate cropped areas. Images with the focal point a little above center work best.
Feel free to reach out to our support team (email@example.com) if you need any help with resizing your program image.
NOTE: Here is our checklist for an attractive program listing which will help attract more enrollments.