As a Provider, you have the option of assigning instructors to your sessions. Instructors can access the rosters of the sessions they are assigned to, and perform tasks like taking attendance. This page shows you how to assign instructors to your sessions from the Provider Dashboard.
- From the dashboard or the menu on the left, under "Roster & Analytics", click on "Rosters (Refund, Attendance, Add Stude...".
- Click the "assign instructor(s)" link for the session you want to assign an instructor to (example below). If an instructor is already assigned to a session, you can just click their name to edit the assigned instructors.
- From the window that appears, you can add new instructors by clicking the blue "+ Add new instructors" link, or select from the "Available Instructors" list to assign them to the session. You can assign as many instructors as you like to a single session.
- Once you have assigned an instructor to the session, click the pink "Save & Notify" button at the bottom of the window. The assigned instructor will be sent an email notifying them of their newly assigned session.
For instructors to view the roster of the sessions they have access to (Video on how to sign up and take attendance as an instructor):
- The instructors will first sign up for a 6crickets account with the email that's received the instructor assignment notification.
- Then log in > Green "Provider" button on the page > top menu "Providers" > "Instructor Dashboard", or go to 6crickets.com/instructor after login. From there they can do the following:
- Check rosters and students' information of the session assigned to them.
- Email parents
- Print and download the class roster
- Check themselves in
- Take attendance
Note: To change the email address of one of your instructors, you'd add them as new instructor to your list of instructors. The instructor then logs into the 6crickets account affiliated with the new email address to access their instructor dashboard. The outdated instructor can be removed from the "Available Instructors" list by clicking the arrow to their right, then clicking the pen icon to edit the instructor and "Mark as inactive" button from there.
If you have any questions or feedback for us, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can reach us via online chat through the blue "Help" button on the lower right corner of our website between 8am and 5pm PST, Monday through Friday.